Monday, November 16, 2009

Did anyone get the number of that year?!?


I've been slowly (yeah, okay, glacially) posting albums of artwork from various years on my Facebook Fan Page . Hopefully they will provide a bit of a retrospective overview, especially for newer friends. For me they generally bring back vivid memories of what I was doing, and what I was trying to accomplish in the studio.

Strangely, that didn't happen for 2002. Then I remembered: Oh yeah. That year. Does anyone else have that experience of sort of being in a daze after 9/11?

Anyway, the pix, along with my current interpretations are there, along with albums for several other years, too.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of looking at old setlists. Can be fun to get behind an old song; I know I can't fit into my old pants.
    http://www.liquiddaddy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete