Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pot-Boiler


Not sure how I ever found time for all this stuff with a day job! April is always a little frantic compared to the winter months, though. 

My monotype workshop at the Art Students League has definitely taken up some hours in prep time, for sure. The artists themselves are very fun to work with; a very lively group that doesn't mind having new stuff thrown at them, and responds with a spirit of adventure

I've been doing some odd jobs to earn extra cash, and taking care of HOA business, too. 

Lastly, I'm still making new work, in advance of a small show at Open Press' front gallery. This opens up April 30, and I'll post an event info page on my Facebook Page soon. If you would like to receive these sorts of announcements as a reminder on your computer, just click the link, then click "like". 

Lastly, a preview. Above, "Entropic Still Life", 1/1, 30x42". 

No comments:

Post a Comment